Friday, December 21, 2007

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

BOOOO

lol ohh i crack myself right up.


well i have a busy day ahead of me LOL what fun. first i have gleaners (nothing like free food) and then i have to get xrays of my neck (yes yes i haven't done that yet) and then call my physical therapy and reschedule the appt i made because i accidentally made the appt for the same day as my doc appt LOL oopsie. then i have to drop scripts off at pharmacy, then come home get ashley and i ready, drop ashley off, go for my walk (i have to do this come hell or high water) and then clean (NOT!!!!!!!) LOL.

SO THAT IS MY DAY IN A NUTSHELL ohh and OMG i need to go xmas shopping LOL yah that is right still haven't done that yet. what is wrong with me but i am so not in the mood to go shopping. okay i hate shopping but i usually love to xmas shop. well i am sure once i start then i will have fun even if i can only get a few gifts.


ps: sandra, i love you gf!!!! and you are always in my prayers.

BIG KISSES AND HUGS TO ALL WHO READ MY BLOG LOL

i have pics to post but i am to lazy and impatient today to do it LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger Melanie H said...

You sure had a busy day Christina, hope your walk was relaxing.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I gotta start walking....OMG, i'm getting so fat. So how did your christmas shopping go? I LOVE christmas shopping. When i got money look out...i'm so dangerous! Hope you have a Merry Christmas Christina....xoxo
I love you too!

4:36 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Okay quit being lazy and get those pics posted!!! ;o) I wanna see!!!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home