Saturday, September 01, 2007

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

imogene passed away last night

and of course i wasn't called. somehow her granddaughter was called, even over imogene's son willie. i didn't find out till this morning at 9:30. by that time imogene's body was already gone and the nursing home didn't know where she had gone. i hope it was to scheer memorial because that is where she was supposed to go. UGGH i am sooo mad right now it's unreal. i wanted so badly to be there, even if it wasn't right when she passed then shortly after. i was awake when she passed too which doesn't help. i was there for her every day and she TOLD them that i was to be notified right away and do they do that NOOOOO and now i wasn't able to be there. i wanted to be there dammit. i guess imogene was right in the sense that her non speaking relatives would take over AND THEY SURE DID DIDN'T THEY!!!!!! ohh well tomorrow is another day. i just so wish i could have been there to say good bye. i know i can say good bye now in my own thinking and praying but it's not the same dammit. imogene is being cremated and i have no idea if they are hosting a wake and if they are am i invited so i can say my good byes then? i am sooo sad and mad and upset and well everything.

I LOVE YOU IMOGENE, i was with you in spirit and just know that you are my gramma in every way that mattered. i am continuing to take care of your things that need to go to gleaners and i am helping willie sell the trailor. so don't worry all of that is getting taken care of. i miss you so much and i miss your smiling face and your spunky attitude.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Christina, I am sorry for your loss and sorry that you weren't contacted as Imogenes wishes.

I hope you are able to say goodbye properly to Imogene.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so sorry Christina. My heart and deepest sympathies go out to you.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I am so sorry Christina! You are a good person being there for her till the very end! I hope you are doing ok girl!!!!!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Oh Christina, I am so sosrry!!! I wish I could say something to make you feel better!!! I'll be praying for God's comfort to come over you!!!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home