Friday, August 17, 2007

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

a few lo's and a reading box

this lo is ashley's second trip to the park but her first trip with me. the top pic has another pic underneath (like a little book) and the left hand pic has the same thing LOL

TWO lo's so far in the album i am making about imogene and her flowers and such. the top one is a morning glory, I LOVE MORNING GLORY'S as long as they are no where near my house LOL they are very aggressive. The lo below is jasmine that she has all over her fence. It's not star jasmine, just regular jasmine. I love the smell of star jasmine better.

And ashley's reading box. she gets these little paper books and they all go in this box and she practices them everyday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful Christina, I love the smell of Jasmine too.

Have you shown Imogene those layouts? I bet she loves them.

2:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love your layouts Christina. I see you took out the sewing machine...way to go!! Cute idea about the box...i think i might make one of those...for the kids for something. LOL!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home