Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

i am sooo sad

my sister miscarried and i feel so lost. i know there isn't much i can do except be there for her and cry with her and hold her and just listen. i love my sister sooo much and i hate that she (we) are going through this. i can't imagine what she is feeling because i am sure she is feeling much worse then i am. i know its silly to say but i feel like i lost a baby too. i am devastated and there isn't a damned thing i can do about it. i can't believe this is happening, it feels like a dream and that we will wake up from it soon. this is my sister, my baby sister. i took care of her when she was a baby and took her in when she was 16. I LOVE HER SOOO MUCH and i hate this. i can't believe it. THIS SUCKS AND I AM SOOO MAD. she shouldn't have to go through this, NONE OF US SHOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS. she kept saying over and over, i have a dead baby inside of me, a perfect dead baby. we cried and cried yesterday.

when sue and i first got there we all cried and hugged and then we just talked with little cries. then neils had to go get her cytotech (sp? to soften her cervix) and while he was gone i just started bawling and telling her that i loved her and she just let loose, i held her for a long time and we both just cried and she cried so hard and was talking about everything she was feeling inside. I HATE THIS, why did this happen? what caused it to happen? what was the sex? i have a perfect dead baby inside me. she was saying all the things that i was thinking but wasn't saying because i don't want to say the wrong things. I LOVE HER SOOO MUCH, MY BABY SISTER, THIS IS HAPPENING TO MY BABY SISTER!!!!!!!

neils is being strong but he is sooo heartbroken as well. i gave him a hug and just held him and he started crying. i know he is holding it in to be strong for heather.

i hate what has to happen today. she is sooo scared that she is gonna start expelling the baby before the D&C. she doesn't want to see her baby in the toilet. she is sooo scared that that is what is going to happen. god, i hope that she doesn't see that. please just keep him in there until 6pm tonight. I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK.

i feel so lost right now................... i wish i lived in the same town as she does. i wish this never happened.............why did this happen?....................what was wrong? I AM SOOOO PISSED OFF!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jane H said...

Chris There are a lot of us on the board that have been right where Heather is! You go through all the stages of grief you truly do! If you or Heather need to talk please come talk to Jill, Me, Michelle there are a bunch of us that have been through it. I love you and Heather and wish I could be there for you! Love, hugs and prayers!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Christina, I am so sorry to year about your sister. I have been through a miscarriage myself and it isn't easy. I know you will help your sister through this very difficult time. My prayers are with all of you.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Heather and her family. It's a difficult time to go through. HUGS. Sorry you are feeling so bad too Chris...but that just means you have a humungous heart. Lots of luv.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that Heather and DH are going through this. My heart is breaking too Christina.

It is okay to feel hurt/lost/emotional, you lost a nephew or niece too.

3:34 AM  
Blogger Corry said...

SO sorry for your sis and her hubby and for you all, it truly is sad and unfair when someone loses a baby they want soo very much when all over the world there are lives being taken through abortion, God only knows, hugs and prayers to you all.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home