Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

LIFE SUCKS

yup it does, yes i hate bitching, but here i am. i am gonna do just that BITCH (sorry for the language)

okay life has been going down hill ever since ashley got sick. when she got sick we were obviously dealing with her illness we ended up paying the mortgage late and had a late fee on it. OOPSIE. so of course life continues with the struggles and jason's BOSS didn't turn in jason's time sheet to the accountant ppl so we went almost a week with out his check. MIND YOU we live paycheck to paycheck sooo we still needed gas, food etc. sooo we went negative and accrued overdraft charges and set us back 220 bucks. GREAT now how the hell are we gonna catch up. sooo because of that i had to wait for another weeks pay before i could pay the mortgage and of course it was late and we get another late fee. WAHOOOO BOY IS THIS FUN. sooo mind you we are still behind, couldn't pay all of my pge bill and end up with a 48 hour notice, sooo i get help to pay that and think OKAY now i can catch up since i am not having to pay that RIGHT? WRONG, jason didn't work at all last week or this week GREAT NOW HOW THE F*** AM I GONNA PAY THE MORTGAGE? we have 39 dollars in the bank, my mortgage is due and we won't be getting a check for jason this week or next week. OHH YAH WHAT FUN!!! so now jason applied for unemployment of course that takes a while. we NEED food desperately and i will be going to the food banks to get food. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS i feel like a BUMB having to do this shit.

OUR MORTGAGE is due NOW and if we don't pay by the 16th then we have yet ANOTHER late fee attached to it. sooo jason is calling them and then he is calling HUD to see if there is help for us there.

he does have an interview tomorrow in sacramento (how are we gonna pay for the gas?) to get a prevailing wage job. I HOPE AND PRAY THAT HE GETS IT. we are sinking and we are sinkin FAST. my water bill is due and has been due for the last two months but we haven't been able to pay it, wouldn't surprise me if i get a disconnect notice SOON.

ohh well i guess i have my garden to keep us overflowing with tomatoes, peppers and squash LMAO

6 Comments:

Blogger Jane H said...

Oh Chris I'm so sorry! I wish I had some extra money I would send it to you in a heart beat! I will not complain any more you have it much worse then I do :(

9:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Darling, i feel your pain and I wish there was something I could personally do for you to help out. I have alot of unpaid bills also, but there is nothing more humbling than having to go to the food bank. I've been there. Could you call your local church and ask for help??? I always did that...and thankfully there are some real christians out there who will help. That is what the church's mandate from CHRIST is!! I will pray Jason gets work!!! HUGS sweetie!!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Donna C said...

Hang in there Christina as you have hit a real rough patch but know we are all sending positive thoughts your way . Good luck to Jason tomorrow .....

6:16 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

I am so sorry for all the struggles you guys are dealing with. I am praying for your family and for your daughters illness.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Sandra has a good idea, go to the local church. You just need help catching up so you don't fall even more behind. Good luck and I will be thinking about you!!!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Melanie H said...

Im so sorry you are experiencing hard times Christina. I too wish I could help you out.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home