Thursday, June 28, 2007

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

I HAVE A NEW HOBBY LOL

gardening, I JUST LOVE IT, it is soooooo rewarding. i love watching everything grow and it is sooooo awesome to go out there one day and not see any veggies and then go out there the next day and see little baby ones. i just think they are soooo CUTE LMAO, yes i am a nut but i think that everyone already knows that about me so i don't need to keep quiet about my nuttiness anymore LMAO.

here are some cute baby pics of my cute garden LMAO













MY BABY WATERMELONS LOL aren't they cute?













and this is another baby watermelon, see how they are all fuzzy? they do grow like that to keep the bugs off. i just think that is soooo COOL.

here is a baby cucumber growing LOL





the cucumber is the long bumpy thing with the flower on the end, it is also very fuzzy.






HAVE I SAID HOW MUCH I LOVE GARDENING? LMAO

3 Comments:

Blogger Jane H said...

I'm loving your garden...enjoy some of the fresh goodies for me :)

8:54 AM  
Blogger Melanie H said...

I haven't seen a baby cucumber or watermelon before, cool photos.

We used to grow potatoes, tomatoes and pumpkins.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your garden!!! SALAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home