Saturday, July 14, 2007

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

TAGGED MY JANE

7 random facts about me

1) well i am the most impatient person that i know LOL. i hate waiting, that includes waiting on docs, waiting for time to pass, waiting for ppl to show up, WAITING IN GENERAL. you know the saying that mom's are supposed to be patient? well somehow i was NOT included in that one LOL because i have ZERO patience and especially when it comes to waiting.

2) like jane, i am an animal lover, and if i was rich i would have a TONS of property and a huge staff and adopt all the abused animals in the world. yah sure they would get on my nerves BUT i still would love them to death LOL.

3) I LOVE BABIES, not a huge fan of kids LOL i know i know that makes no sense LOL. see babies are soo easy compared to older kids that can talk back and throw fits and push and test you to your last nerve. when i had dyllan i LOVED being pregnant and i loved having a tiny baby to cuddle (okay he wasn't so tiny LOL 8lbs 11oz's and 21 3/4 inches long lol) so much that i actually thought about being a surrogate LOL. i knew that i didn't have enough patience to deal with a lot of kids but i loved being pregnant I MEAN I LOVED IT, i cherished every ache, every pain, every move, every flutter.

4) i can say that i am a very strong person who has been through a lot with life in general, especially as a kid growing up with drug addicts. i made it through and because of all those experiences i have a strong will and personality. of course the downside to that is i come off a bit strong sometimes and sometimes ppl get taken aback with me. ohh well i am who i am LOL.

5)OHH lets see........a huge fault that i have is that i CUSS lol. yes i know, bad bad bad. i have tried stopping and believe me i have reduced my foul mouth down quite a bit, and maybe when i am in my 60's i will not cuss anymore LOL. so there ya have it. if i am mad or frustrated or sad then i cuss LOL ohh well i am who i am and if you don't like it then bug off.

6) let's see, i am sensitive and i do get my feelings hurt and somewhat easily LMAO not sure if others know that about me or not, since i always seem so strong and independant. when i am hurt i will do one of two things, i will either go have a good cry, or i get really pissed off at whoever hurt me and let them have it. (the second part is not a good idea because then i say things that i don't mean, so i usually just try to cry it out and then talk to that person calmly and rationally about what they did to hurt me etc etc)

7) ohh i am very honest, sometimes a little to honest and i don't think before i speak. my hubby once told me that i use my honesty like a blunt instrament. so needless to say that ever since he said that to me i always TRY to watch what i say and to choose my words carefully. i also think that every one has choices in life and i can't stand the blame game. ohh i am this way because of my parents or yada yada yada, you know what i mean right? life is full of choices and you do with it what you will.

okay so there ya have it LOL that is me in a nutshell LOL

I tag, jill, heather, sandra, lisa (liway), mel, sue and shellye

7 Comments:

Blogger Jane H said...

Oh I could tell you were sensitive we are to much alike both of us very strong but we have a thin shell and get hurt easily! Chris I can't wait to meet you in person.I'm sure we are going to feel like we have known each other forever. I hope all of the California girls get to come out :)

11:15 AM  
Blogger christina said...

yup i have to agree LOL i think we are a lot alike LOL. i so can't wait to meet you in real life too.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound a lot like me too Christina, I am stron willed, easily hurt and very honest at times. Lol

thanks for the tag, Im assuming Im the Mel?

8:04 PM  
Blogger christina said...

yup that is you mel LOL

8:44 AM  
Blogger Donna C said...

Love your comments and we have a few things in common ... I can relate to love the babies and being pregnant the rest ...... well you get the picture ! LOL ! And there are a few other things we have in common ..... could be why we like one another so much ! LOL ! I love you for who you are GF ....

4:27 PM  
Blogger christina said...

ohh i know you and i have TONS in common donna LOL, i really really can't wait to meet you next year. sooo much fun. i love you for you too. MUAH!!!!!!!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well...I have been bad. My first 'confession' will be that i forget to visit my friend's blogs. :-( I see you tagged me...so i will respond soon. :-)

Christina...I cuss too!! I've been better lately, but I work with truckers...and dispatchers - i can't help it. THERE is nothing i haven't heard or said. MY BAD!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home