Thursday, July 12, 2007

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

GREAT NEWS

JASON HAS A NEW JOB. yup he sure does LOL. Berg electric is hiring him and his schooling will be through WECA and will be paid for by Berg electric. the only thing we have to cover is books, and my momma said she would cover that. He interviewed today with Mark (the main guy for Berg electric) and took a math test and only missed ONE on it and then took a pee test (which of course he will pass) and next wednesday has a second interview (more of a formality then anything) and then i think he starts work next thursday or friday. OHH OHH OHH this job has FULL FAMILY MEDICAL BENEFITS we have NEVER EVER HAD THAT BEFORE i am sooo happy especially with my back and joints being what they are. ohh and we will have a pension starting, I AM SOOO STOKED. the medical stuff starts 30 DAYS from when he is hired, WAHOOOOO BABY I AM SOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. i love my man SOOO MUCH, HE IS DA BOMB I TELL YOU.

of course we are still screwed with our mortgage because by the time he gets a pay check we will have gone THREE WEEKS with out pay. yes i have my work checks but i only make 650 a month. BUT i am not going to stress (who am i kidding) and everything will work out. THEY HAVE TO. i know that HUD will help us but we have to be in trouble with mortgage first to get the help, since i will not be able to make the payment this month then i guess that qualifies AS TROUBLE LMAO.

sooo there is the update, not sure what HUD will do to help us because our mortgage lady wouldn't give us any information about that since we aren't officially in trouble yet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jane H said...

Oh C this is such great news! I'm so happy for your family...and keep praying god has a way of coming through.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Oh C that is so wonderful! I know that is such a relief for you and your family. I am sure you dh is so proud too, I mean what an excellent opportunity for him! God is so good! Those benefits are going to be so wonderful for you and your family.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great news Christina. I'm happy about that. I know the next couple of weeks will still be a bit rough, but God will get you through! HE always does.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Melanie H said...

Thats wonderful news. Im so glad for you and Jason.

How is Ashley now?

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home