Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

SOME PICTURES

that i wanted to share. this is imogene. isn't she sweet and cute? the dress she is wearing is her favorite dress and it looks so good on her. she is so cute LOL. she didn't want me taking her pics so she hid the gift bag over her face. that didn't stop me from taking pics though LMAO.





here is her son willy (bill) helping me clean out the shed cuz i am scared of spiders LMAO. he came to my rescue LOL I REALLY REALLY REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO CLEAN THAT SHED OUT LOL.

HERE ARE ALL OF HER PRETTY FLOWERS THAT I TOOK CARE OF SO THEY WOULDN'T DIE. she loves her garden so much and she used to have VERY beautiful flowers that i saw pictures of. her garden was my pride and joy because i knew that she loved them all so much and i knew that if any of them died she would be heartbroken because she couldn't care for them herself anymore.


and here is the bird feeder that i made sure had food in so she had her birides to watch.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

What a beautiful lady!!! She is so lucky to have you in her life. I know your truly love her. I am praying that she does recover and can return home.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree...Imogene is very precious and so beautiful! She looks like she would be a riot to hang out with. I just adore the elderly! Christina...the flower pics you took are amazing!!! I want my garden to look like that....wow!

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is beautiful and so is her garden.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Oh she is beautiful!!! Wonderful pics! I hope she is getting better!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home