Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

WOWSERS

i guess it's been a while LOL. sorry all just didn't have much to say lol.

shoot i don't even know what to say now lol.

soooo lets see. we have our good insurance now WAHOOOO and i have a new doctor :D that i went and saw on the 11th of this month. it was a great visit too although to short since i had to be back to pick the kids up in time for school.

anyway she order xrays for my neck, and physical therapy for my neck and back. i have to call the insurance to find out what the co pay is for these things since we are so broke right now. also i was very honest with her in how i am feeling and felt in the past and she had me fill out this questionaire thing and it showed that i am in fact bipolar which is what i have thought for a long time. so now i am on meds (abilify and seroquel) and i hope that they get me on track because i am sick to death of feeling this way. i am supposed to call a psychiatrist because they are the experts on this and also a councelor to talk about it all LOL. again i need to find out co pay for this before i can do it.

bipolar (what does it mean to me?): well it means depression right now with some highs in the middle (called a mixed state). anyway some days i am so down that i just want to run away from it all and some days i am ok and get tons done but yet still feel so sad at the same time. hard to explain. i have been on really good highs in the past where i got everything done, spent money like crazy, and had lots of sex. when you are on that manic part it doesn't seem like anything is wrong. It's when you get the down side that you realize something is wrong and that you need help. both the depression and the mania comes with me being very irratable. i can be in a totally fine mood and then a certain thing can set me off and i will be screaming. sometimes i feel like i have this rage that just builds up and wants to lash out at anything. i can't even describe the feeling.

okay on to some good news :D


i called my insurance :D and found out that i have NO copay for the xrays and physical therapy :D i am soooo STOKED. i do have a copay for the psychiatrist and the therapist but they can be reduced from 30 to 15 once i see the psychiatrist and he confirms my docs diagnosis. i love having real insurance :D


for me i am doing okay, hangin in LOL. i have been walking EVERYDAY MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY :D and although i haven't lost weight i have lost inches. my original measurements when i first started walking were HIPS: 42.........WAISTE: 36.............CHEST: 42.........AND now my HIPS: 40.5............WAISTE: 35.........CHEST: 40.5

SO NEEDLESS TO SAY I AM VERY HAPPY :D with those results. i could stay at 180 for the rest of my natural life as long as i am losing inches LOL

OHH the kids are doing great, although i am very frustrated with dyllan and school. uggh but we are working on it LOL and ashley is reading now :D just short words like MY, LIKE, AM, SEE etc etc.

so there ya have it and sorry i haven't updated in so long LOL just haven't wanted to write.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jane H said...

C I hope that things continue to get better for you! Lots of hugs and prayers for you

6:35 PM  
Blogger christina said...

aww thanks jane. she put me on abilify and seroquel and when i see my psychiatrist he will monitor my meds and make sure they are doing what needs to be done. it feels so good to finally have answers kwim?

6:49 PM  
Blogger Donna C said...

Glad to see you update :-D

You know we are here for you Christina and hope all your treatments work for you ! Good job on the walking ... that can be theraputic in itself !
Take care !!!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

C, I hope things will start to get better now!! Your family has had a rough year, but 2008 and quickly approaching!! I am so happy that you finally have a GOOD doctor!!!

How exciting abouit Ashley! Isn't it so fun to watch them learn so much!!

3:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have had such a rough year!! I am praying that 2008 is better for you and that the medication works to help you feel better. It is so helpful to have a good doctor. I gotta get me one of those. ;) I've been going through my own little depressive hell lately...but i am sure mine are hormone related and that damn depo provera shot....i AM GOING OFF OF IT and asking for a hysterectomy.
Hugs Girlfriend....

Hey did you ever get the ball rolling for Dylan's testing?? CAPD?

6:28 AM  
Blogger christina said...

thanks gf!!!! and yes you need to get off of those stupid hormones. you will be happy with a hyst lol.

i'm working on finding a pediatrician in our town (pita) that takes our insurance. if i can't find one then it's off to the next town LOL. my hubby thinks i am silly for wanting to get him tested and that he thinks dyllan is just lazy but i don't think so and hey if he doesn't have it, then that is great and we know that it is just laziness or what ever.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Glad to see you back blogging C! Now that you have a diagnosis I hope you start feeling better. {{{HUGS}}}

10:36 AM  
Blogger Melanie H said...

I was wondering how have been. Glad to hear that you have good insurance now and Im hoping that you are okay.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home