Friday, September 07, 2007

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

FEELING MUCH BETTER

thanks to my friends. i am now looking at it differently. that maybe i just wasn't meant to go see her last friday because she was going to pass away and maybe she couldn't do that if i would have gone to see her. either way i am okay now. i miss her but i am okay. today my mil and fil and imogene's son is meeting me at her trailer to get all her stuff packed up and over to gleaners. it's going to be a tuff day but at least it will be done after this. my goal this weekend is to finish getting her plants in the ground but we will see LOL

going to a crop on sunday at my sister's house and then to my brother's house for his bday.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I am so glad you are feeling better!!!!!! Keep your head up. Things will get better.
BTW....Love the song!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's never easy losing a loved one. It'll get better - glad your chin is moving upward! HUGS.

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time is the only way to heal Christina, remember it is okay to say you feel rotten and its okay to ask for help.

I just wished I was closer.

2:41 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Every day you will feel better and better. Your friends are here for you when you need some cheering up!!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You haven't updated your blog in years....i tagged on my blog...go check it out and then you'll have something to post. LOL! Mwah!

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christina...get in here and update this blog...I know you have thoughts...they are wonderful and I want to hear them!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home