Thursday, May 29, 2008

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

well he has finally

left, my dad that is. he was here for almost a month. way to long lmao. he spent a total of 12days at my house and the rest at my brothers house.

all in all it was a good visit but omg he would go off on these tangents about his mom and gramma and it would drive me nuts. i would have to tell him WE ARE HERE NOW so stop talking about them or he would go off on these tangents about how everyone is out to get him where he lives like tapping his phone and everything. i have no doubts that he is a paranoid schizo. most of the time i could redirect him and get him to quit but sometimes i couldn't and an hour later he would still be talking about it. drove me nutso.

that was the only negative thing. my brother and i were talking about he wasn't really getting to know us. asking us things, like our dislikes or our likes etc etc. that didn't bother me though because i don't want him asking about our past growing up because i don't want to hear the tangents kwim? i focused on staying in the present.

anywho it wasn't a bad visit but it was definitely too long of one and thank god i have my house back now. WAHOOOOO

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I know how nice it is to have your entire house back to yourself after a long visit like that. You sound like you handled it well... enjoy your wine tonight and thank you darling for commenting on Kayla's video. She was so happy. :)

7:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It could have been a lot worse.lol But I know how nice it is to have your house back.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Well, I am glad that OVERALL you had a good visit!! 12 days is way too long though!!! Now get some rest & do what Sandra said!!!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

C...It is always nice to have your house back after company leaves. I am sure even more so when the visit wasn't as wonderful as you may have liked. But you made it through. I feel so bad for your dad....he seems so tormented...KWIM?? Hugs to both of you!!!(even though I don't even know him)

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home