Thursday, May 01, 2008

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

well i am home

from my trip to ky. i had so much fun and it was so awesome to finally meet everyone that i have been talking to for two years now. i was so sad when i had to go. i miss them so much already.


well tomorrow is my surgery on my elbow and i am quite nervous. i hope i am not in a lot of pain or anything. i guess i will wake up with either a splint or a cast and i have to be in that for four to six weeks then i start light pt and then at 8 weeks i start heavy pt. i hope and pray this works and i can have the feeling back in my fingers and my grip strength back in that hand.

keep me in your prayers tomorrow :D

i love you all

6 Comments:

Blogger Jane H said...

Hugs I hope the surgery is a sucess and you have no pain.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Glad the surgery went well!!!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey!! me on high speed internet. I couldn't open up your blog for awhile on account of all your fun slides and music. Now I can!!! I'm glad you got to go to Kentucky and meet those awesome ladies. I'm so happy for you.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i am soooooooooooo glad you were able to go to the crop in KY! I hoep you're healing well. Have you gotten any feeling in your hands yet??

3:05 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

C..it was so great to finally meet you in person. I miss KY too.

Heal up from that surgery GF!!!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with your surgery! Hope you heal quickly.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home