Saturday, March 01, 2008

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

well i have been busy

scrapping from rebecca's four in four challenge and the lp crop. over the last month i have done 25 lo's lol that is crazy and it's safe to say that i am a wee bit burned out.

here are a few lo's that i have done.







on another note my pinky is officially useless from it being so numb and tingly. it's driving me batty and i can't wait till my doc appt so i can get it figured out on what to do to make it stop being this way. the bad thing is that it might take surgery on my elbow in order to make it stop.

life is going okay. we are still in loss midigation regarding our second mortgage and i have no idea where it is at because the girl i call never returns my phone calls. ohh well right. what else can i do. i need to talk to a supervisor or something because i hate not knowing what the hell is going on. sad news is that i am not gonna be able to make it to the crop in ky lol i always laugh when i say KY hahahahahahaha lmfao. anyway i am totally bummed about that cuz i really wanted to see all the girls and meet them all. ohh well what can i do.

well i guess that is it.

ps: sis you better spill the beans or i will for you :P lmao. love you and a big congrats to you. you totally rock!!!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jane H said...

Chris I love what you have been doing! Wow your rocking the layouts!

I'm sorry you aren't going to KY! I wanted to meet everyone too!

Hugs!

7:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome layouts!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

First of all, you killed that challenge! Love the miss attitude and beautiful boy ones and the family one. Well, I love them all but those are my faves.

As for your pinky, I really really hope you can get it fixed!

You need to IM me about this mortgage thing - WTH? Why didn't you tell me??

I spilled my secret! Thanks for keeping it ;)

8:04 PM  
Blogger Donna C said...

Great layouts C ! Hope that all the rest of the "crap "in your life goes away quickly ... one that does not need surgery both on the body and the other on the pocketbook !

10:16 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

KY...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! I am so bummed you can't come, but I totally undestand!!!

Good luck with your mortgage thingy!! I hope it all works out okyay for you!!!

And the LO's...GREAT JOB GF!!! I love all of them!!

4:59 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Great job on your LO's C. They are awesome!

Hope all goes well with your mortgage situation.
And I too am bummed that we won't get to meet in KY....

6:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

christina i am sorry you wont make it to ky i know how much you wanted to go. your layouts totally rock. and i'm typing this with my new laptop so excuse the non caplocks where there should be capitals...this keyboard is hard to get used to.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the work you did on these layouts Christina. You truly have become a talented scrapbooker. You make me proud. MOM

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home