Monday, January 14, 2008

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

i'm a scrappin fool LOL

and loving every minute of it. these are some of the lo's that i have done so far. i don't know what happened but the bug just bit me and it feels good. i have to say though i think i only got one done yesterday or maybe it was two. yes it was two that i got done yesterday.










on another note, my house is a stye AGAIN and my tree is still up LOL. i have energy but it isn't house energy LOL it's creative energy. i need to get that tree down though. it's driving me nuts and then i need to clean clean clean LOL.

dyllan had a friend over friday night and they all chipped in and CLEANED my whole house. okay i mean the kitchen (ashley did this part) and the living room and hallway. i was totally stoked. they swept and everything. then on saturday it was all messy again. UGGH KIDS!!!! ohh well what can i do. LOL

ps: thank you sis (M) for posting about ashley and itp on your blog. my sis has posted about the crop to her myspace friends and on her other ttc board. also krista is posting about it on her other boards too. her friend has ITP recently diagnosed and she is not doing well. they have removed her spleen and she is on chemo drugs and her platelets are at 14k, normal is 150k-400k. she spends her days in the hospital and has now for months. I feel so bad for her.

i hope and pray we can raise lots of money for research.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love your layouts Christina. I'm so happy you got your mojo back...it had been a while eh?? Scrapbooking is such a good release!! You can count on my support for the ITP benefit crop in the spring....btw. ;)

9:22 AM  
Blogger christina said...

i knew i could gf!!!!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

C... I need the bug to bite me next!! great LO's!!!

And ditto on what Sandra said about the benefit crop for ITP!!!!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are killing those pages!!! OMG they are so pretty!

YW on the ITP thing. It's scary how many ppl never heard of it (like me!!!) and yet it could happen to anyone! Here's to raising LOTS of money for research!

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home