Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

THANK GOD

2007 IS OVER OVER OVER.........ding dong the wicked witch is dead LOL.


we celebrated the new year by ourselves playing pool and cards online LOL. i would have joined the lp crop but i was cropped out from the mini book i made for my momma.

ashley was gonna stay the night at her friends house but then at 10ish she had to come home because she puked (i guess she had a little bug). so she zonked out on the couch with a pan right next to her, poor kid. i felt so bad for her.

dyllan was gonna stay the night at a friends house but the gramma of the friend said that this punk neighbor of mine could stay the night first so dyllan came home with a migraine and zonked out by 7pm, poor kid. his poor head was hurting so bad that he was just balling and his tummy was all upset. i felt so bad for him.

what great ways for them to ring in the new year eh?

i did manage to stay awake till midnight too LOL pretty amazing eh? LOL

omg i got to see my nephew after 14 yrs of not seeing him. he has been with his mother in oregon and i had no way of getting a hold of her and my brother was let's just say not making good choices. anyway my brother is clean and sober for 4yrs now and is doing awesome. it feels so good to have him back after not being in my life for soooooooooo long.

anyway here are the pics.

dyllan and roman (my nephew)

Photobucket

ashley, roman, dyllan and tommy (my brother)

Photobucket

roman and his dad :D being goofballs

Photobucket

ashley, tommy and roman

Photobucket

and last but not least roman, tommy and I

Photobucket

6 Comments:

Blogger Liway said...

Happy New Year Christina!!! Sorry that A & D were feeling so lousy! I hope they are better today!!! Great pics of you with your Brother and nephew!! I'm glad they are back in your life!! I hope 2008 is a MUCH better year for you and your family!! Take time to create a little fun every day!! :-) Luv you!!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Great photos Christina! I hope the kiddos are feeling better. And I am praying that 2008 is much better for you and your family.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

C, that is so cool that you have your brother & nephew back!!! I hope the kids are feeling better!!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Melanie H said...

Beautiful layouts Christina.

Happy New Year to you and your family, sorry that Ashley and Dyllan were sick, I hope they are better now.

1:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aw, C, I hope the kids are better! I used to get migraines too (still do) so my heart goes out to poor Dyllan :(. Happy New year baby girl - God bless you and make this a beautiful, prosperous year!! PS Your nephew and brother are so cute!! ;) Love you!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG Cristina...your brother Tommy is HOT! ha!! SERIOUSLY! vavoom!
I'm sorry Ashley got sick...that sucks, but at least you all were together...even if you were all doing your own thing. I fell asleep New Years at 10...Dennis woke me at 11:30 and we went out and let off fireworks. WE ate a crap load of awesome food first though...I think that's why i got so tired. LOL!

Congrats BTW for your brother and his 4 years of sobriety. **you know my heart on this. Much love and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home