Thursday, January 03, 2008

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

lo i did yesterday

has these words on the tag (it's originally in spanish but my big sis M translated for me and well i wanted to use it on a lo and i think it's fitting for any loved one that you have)

una palabra

One word doesn't say anything and at the same time hides everything, just like the wind hides the water , like the flowers hide the mud.

One look doesn't say anything and at the same time hides everything, just like the rain on your face, or an old treasure map; just like the rain on your face, or an old treasure map.

One truth doesn't say anything and at the same time hides everything, just like a bonfire that doesn't go out, like a rock that was born dust.

If one day you leave me (or are missing literally) I will be nothing and at the same time I will be everything because in your eyes are my wings and the edge where I drown.

and here is the lo


5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a beautiful layout!! OMG those words....like they've fallen from heaven. I'm in love.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE that you used that song for this layout and I LOVE this layout. Oh, and I LOVE the Soggy Bottom Boys!!!! 'O Brother Where Art Thou'!! Off to find 'I am a man..of constant sorrow...I've seen troubles all my days....' HAHA

5:03 PM  
Blogger Melanie H said...

That is beautiful Christina, stunning layout too.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Christina, what a BEAUTIFUL layout! And I love the music on your blog.

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too Beautiful C!

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home