Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

arrrgh

it feels like there is not enough time in one day. I have yet to take down my stupid tree and my house is GROSS! yesterday was monday and well mondays always feel overwhelming. why? well cuz i want to get so much done and yet i never get anything done. why do i do this? i have no idea.

so what did i get done? well i got two loads of laundry done and dishes done (thanks to ashley) and then went to my doc appt. that took almost three stinkin hours LOL. drive there, doc appt time and drive back.

last night we had family time and it was nice, we never do this. why? not sure i guess cuz we are all doing our own thing? anyway dyllan got this puzzle for xmas and we started putting it together. we will do more of it tonight but i HAVE to move it to the kitchen table because i can't sit on that stupid floor. way to hard on my back and neck and well my whole body LOL. damn i really need to drop some weight because it certainly doesn't help my back, neck or whole body being at 180.

today i am going to scrub the bathroom down cuz it is GROSS.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Family time is so nice. I feel guilty once in a while for not spending more quality time with the kids so we played Monopoly the other day...(the new electronic version) and boy was it fun!! I always hesitate to play at first, but end up having so much fun! LOL! I can never get stuff done around the house either...and for what it's worth, i still need to take my trees down also!

5:56 AM  
Blogger Joyce said...

C....We had time family time last night too....we did Kareokee(spelling?) singing..OM~ goodness my kids cant sing!!!hahahaha

Sorry about your back...Hope it gets better. And that you get your tree down....Don't be like me last year...it was up until almost March!!!!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Liway said...

Quick note...just gotta tell ya....I'm diggin' your blog music today!! :-)

9:55 PM  
Blogger Donna C said...

gram4dsDon't feel too overwhelmed as it happens to all of us ! Just a bit at a time ... and yes , get that puzzle off the floor where it iss mre comfortable !

12:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

C, I JUST got the tree down today. Ok, well Henry did it :P I've been playing chuts & ladders, candyland & spiderman memory for 'family time'. I feel 'special' LOL I need friends LMAO. Get that darn puzzle off the floor girl!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home