Monday, February 18, 2008

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

i've been tagged by joyce

SO HERE WE GO..........

10 Years Ago: my baby boy was only two years old and i was a full time college student.

Things on my to-do list today: is to do some laundry and go to walmart.

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: i would pay off all my debt and the debts of my family and then i would live very happily on the rest of the money and so would all of my family

3 of my bad habits: i bite my nails, i cuss and i am way to sensitive sometimes

3 places I have lived…i have lived in IDAHO, OREGON and CALIFORNIA

5 jobs that I have had: daycare provider, paper grader in college, home health care provider, lab tech ohh and once i worked at carls junior for a total of three days LMAO

5 Things people don't know about me: HMMMM this is a tuff one. i go barefoot all the time in the summer. i have a foul mouth. i drink pickel juice when i have pickels that is lol. i get hurt easily and i can get mad very easily too.


now i tag, donna, lisa, and rebecca

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

Enjoyed reading your answers C!!!!!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great answers C. Fun to read.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home