Thursday, January 24, 2008

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

not much to say

but thought i would post anyway LMAO.

kids were home on tuesday because dyllan didn't feel good and i was cleaning and well i wasn't gonna interrupt my cleaning to take ashley to school so they both stayed home LOL.

i got tons done that day and am totally impressed that the house is still clean (kinda)

ohh tuesday i took a trip down the stair too, perfect way to end the day right? NOT lmao. i cut the shit out of my big toe and scraped my hand up. how did i fall you ask? shit don't ask me, one minute i was up and the next i was flat on my face LOL. musta been a site to see.

i finally have an appt for my physical therapy. i hope it works because i am sick to death of my pinky and ring finger being numb and tingly on my left hand.

i am still cutting strips for my quilt. i am not doing very much at a time because i cast a stupid shadow over my material when i am cutting. i need another light directly above so i can actually see what the hell i am doing. i can't wait to get it all cut and then i can start sewing :D i have to say i am quite nervous to start sewing. i don't want to screw it up lol.

i haven't scrapped i think since last friday lol feels like forever even though it's not. my wright board is having a crop this weekend though so that should get me going this weekend again and then if i run out of steam my lp board is having a crop in feb so i think i have enough crops to keep me going. i so want to get done with ashley's two year album. i am so sick to death of doing pics of her at that age LOL i know i know that is horrible of me but i am LOL i want to move on and do other stuff but my OCD says NO you have to finish UGGH we have screaming matches sometimes LOL. HA!!!!! this is a lo that i did friday i think (could have been saturday but not sure) and a few ppl on my wright board said i should color the naked chipboard. but i like it the way it looks. what do you guys think? and if so then what color?



well today isn't much, just have to go to bank, order jason's books, do dishes and laundry and cook dinner. i don't wanna do any of it except sit on my arse.

well love you all and ttyl

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

I LOVE that LO!!!! I don't know if I would color it. If you do maybe cream, but I like it plain too!! :o)

All I wanna do is sit on my arse too! Unfortunately I have a list of stuff too!!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Jane H said...

Love your layout. Sorry you hit the floor, but I bet the story would make a great page :)

6:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG...sorry Girlfriend, but i busting a gut picturing you in all sorts of weird ways on those stairs....I am glad you are okay though...poor toe!! :) OKAY...i love that layout and I do not think you should cover the naked chipboard...because it looks absolutely perfect the way it is. It's one of my fave layouts of yours!! GLAD you got your house clean...it feels good eh??? Too bad it never lasts long! LOL! Hope the PT goes well. Keep us updated!

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! C. I think if you love it the way it is, then that's the way it should be...never mind what any of the Wright board people said (like that Michelle person:) It is beautiful!!! Like you!!!

You're a booger though, for not getting back to me tonight...but that's ok, Neils called me!

I made that Dr. appt...for April 24th, yikes! I hope she gets a cancellation so I can see her earlier.

So when are we gonna get together again??? ANything happening for HEATHER'S BIRTHDAY????? It's just been a couple of weeks, but I miss you all already!!! When will you be going to Chico next...maybe we can get together and hang out down there for awhile:)

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home