Sunday, March 16, 2008

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

boring lol

boring boring boring lol, i don't have much to tell except that i got to see my littlest brother a couple weeks ago. sorry i am just now writing about it in my blog lol. here are some pics of the four of us being goofy. from left to right, heather, ricky (he is the brother that i haven't seen since he was nine), tommy and last but not least, me.

ricky is almost 17 years younger then me. he is our youngest brother. the reason i haven't seen him since he was nine is because my step dad (heather's real dad and technically my uncle, real dad and step dad are brothers, yes my mom liked to get around) took ricky and our other brother joey (he is still in alaska) to alaska and didn't come to visit with them. there is way more to the story but i won't bore you with the details.






every time i look at the pics i crack up because we were trying to mean mug it lol and heather and i couldn't do it at all and would just bust up laughing so hard. my favorite one is the one of ricky and i laughing at each other. gosh i sure do love him.


well that is about it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jane H said...

What awesome photos!!!! How is Heather feeling?

3:24 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

SO happy you have these pictures. How neat that you all finally got to see each other!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I LOEV your pics C, and I am so glad you have your brother back!!!

4:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just that is so awesome!

12:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love all the pics! Your brothers are so CUTE! heehee

4:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i agree with M...cute bros!!! it is nice to see happy pics of families that got f'ed up...i worry about mine you know. :( Okay...so my story ain't so interesting...but i'm glad you guys got back together!! AND i love you girlfriend!!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home