Thursday, April 17, 2008

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

what a morning

so at 530 this morning i get woke up to jason not being able to find his sunglasses. GREAT these were 100 stupid dollars and now they are missing. he has had them a long time too.

i just don't know what could have happened to them unless they are in his truck and he just couldn't find them because he was so angry? i have told the kids that i do NOT want the neighbor kids in my house. they destroy it and don't care. also we have had things missing too and i don't know which kid takes them. so yesterday i am on the comp and i go in to check on the kids that are playing out front and what do i find? ashley and a neighbor kid in my house and now jason's glasses are missing. UGGH I AM SO PISSED OFF why can't kids be more like my kids?? honest and respectful of others belongings. god i hope he didn't steal them and i pray jason or i find them. jason has such light sensitive eyes and gets really bad headaches with out his sunglasses. UGGH


THEN i get my coffee and come out to my comp and mozilla won't f ing work. i hate internet explorer.

I HATE THIS MORNING SO FAR and am completely grumpy

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Hey lady, I hope you found his glasses!!! And I also hope that today is a better day than yesterday for ya!!

Less than a week!!! Wooot woot!!!

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home