Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

MELISSA'S ETSY STORE

is the bomb!!! She makes b e a utiful layouts, mini tins and well just about anything and they are all so gorgeous. she does custom orders too and you will be so happy with her work. Her customer service is to die for and well you gotta go check her out.

whimsypics etsy store


ohh and she has a blog too :D it's in my links under MELISSA. don't forget to leave her a comment.

ohh and ps I am going to put her etsy store in my business links as well so if you happen to lose her store site you can always come back to my blog and find it again.

THANKS A BUNCH GIRLS and seriously, GO CHECK HER STORE OUT!!!!!

here is an example of her work



2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG you totally rock sis!!!! THANKS For pimping me out ;) Love you!! Wait, does this mean I gotta give you commission??? Hmmm.....

5:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love her stoer too!!! i'll have to update my blog and add her link. thanks.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home