Friday, May 23, 2008

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

sorry it's been

since i have posted but i have had my bio dad here and well life has been hectic. it's going well though. my dad is a little insane but he's alright lol and his heart is in the right place.

i am healing up from my surgery but i still can't feel my pinky and ring finger. doc said it could take up to three months to totally heal. it's only been three weeks. here is a pic of my scar. not that you all want to see it but thought i would show you anyway lol.

it's still very sensitive and i have to wear this elbow pad thing that looks like a sock with padding in it to protect it. he said i do not want to bump it.




anyway i have a leak in my sink drain somewhere and it's leaking out the back of my house. we thought we had a clog but my dad and hubby snaked the drain out 75ft and nothing. my sink just fills up with water and drains out the back of my house and into my kitchen from under the cabinets. it is quite frustrating and i am hoping that it will get fixed this weekend. i am doing dishes camping style and let me tell you it is not fun.

ohh also i have been off my meds for about two or three weeks now. they were making me have involuntary movements lol yes i was moving my leg and my jaw. well forget that. she needs to find some new meds for me. also the scripts are 50 bucks a month and we are so broke right now with trying to get this sink fixed. uggh. anyway i am doing okay. having my crying moments but i am still using all my will power to stay relaxed and not stress and well just be mellow till i get these meds figured out

wish me luck on this sink problem because i am sick of it. it's going on two weeks now. uggh

everyone have a great day.

ohh kids are out of school now YIPPEEE

today i am going to clean my house and just relax maybe i will do a little gardening

ohh my dad bought me a rototiller for my birthday. okay okay so my bday isn't till june 25th but he said happy early birthday. he also spent 4 hours rototilling my garden for me since i can't do it with my elbow. i just need to get more of the weeds out and then i can start planting.

okay now everyone have a great day. i'm off to check the boards

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG...that scar...it looks nice and clean, but really deep! I hope you get feeling in your pinky soon enough. Give it some more time. I'll bet doing dishes camping style doesn't help much. How annoying for you...i hope they fix it soon! I'm sorry you haven't figured out the right meds yet. Don't give up...keep trying till you find the right one. If you need to talk, you know i'm here GF..actually...we're chatting on MSN right now...hahahaha. I love you!!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

PS. i'm surprised that the comment went through, because i almost got the letters wrong...you know that word verification thing...sometimes i can't tell what letters they are. I think I'M insane! Oh yea...glad your bio dad is hanging out...and OMG, your rototiller...you're gonna love it....think of all the veggies you can grow this summer! xo

6:10 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Well girl, take it easy on that elbow & try not to stress too much without your meds!!! I hope your sink is better soon!!! I hate plumbing problems!!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Well, insane or not...I think that was great of your dad to buy the rototiller for you and spend all that time working it for you...I wish I could have a garden like yours!

Take care of that elbow...and I am sure the doc will find the right meds for you.

glad you posted again...I kept checking!!!

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home