Monday, December 08, 2008

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

ASHLEY'S BDAY PARTY :)

Ashley's birthday was on the 6th and she is now 7 yrs old. omg where does the time fly? We didn't have her birthday party till yesterday (7th) because daddy had to work. Omg my house was PACKED lol, there were 13 kids there not including ashley lol so 14 kids altogether lol and then there were 10 adults, so 24 ppl packed into my tiny 1012 sq ft home LMAO. it was so much fun though. all the kids had a lot of fun.

this picture below was just me playing with my camera lol, i think it came out pretty cool.

this is a pic of all the kids minus corbin, joey, kirsten and dyllan

ashley opening presents and omg she made out like a bandit lol.



all her presents after they were all opened :)

daddy bringing her the cake :)


her blowing out her candles :)


she had soooooo much fun :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

I can't believe your baby is 7 already!!!! What a cutie she is!!!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You certainly throw a great party Christina. I am so excited that Ashley had so many little friends there to share her special day.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

ahhhh...I love those pictures!!

I think the first one of the pkg is so neat!!!!!!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy late birthday to Ashley...I cant' believe i haven't visit your blog is ages!! Great pics darling.... xo

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home