Monday, October 27, 2008

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

strange

okay so a long time ago when i was about 8 or 9 my mom bought this really cute glass kitty candle holder. I loved it, it was so cute and pretty. Anyway I am not sure what happened to it, probably got lost over the years or shoot maybe she still had it, need to ask her hubby about that. anyway a week ago on saturday (mom had her stroke on a saturday) Dyllan came home from his friends house who was having a yard sale, and the dad said he could pick out ONE thing and he picked out the SAME kitty candle holder that my mom had. Dyllan never knew about that candle holder either. When he got home he gave it to me and at first i thought to myself "why does this look so familiar?" then on wednesday I figured out why it looked familiar, that mom had one just like it.

Isn't that strange? that of all the things he could pick out, he picks that out. I truly believe that mom sent it to me as a reminder of her being happy and in a much happier place.

I will treasure it forever.

here are a couple of pics of it :D




4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, that is so awesome!! YES, i also believe that it was a sign of 'peace' for her. That's so awesome. :)

10:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She is keeping an eye on you from heaven. I think it is awesome that she used Dyllan to speak to you. She is smiling down from Heaven.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

How crazy!!! That is so cool though!!!
I can remember my mom having one of those too!!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

My grandma had that same candle holder so your post really hit base with me. It could also be I am feeling a little nostalgic too.

Angela

(got your url from LPS :D )

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home