Friday, October 17, 2008

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

well i guess it's been a while since i last posted

just haven't had much to say.

anyway it's been over a month since mom passed away and i am doing pretty well. i still have my moments where i miss her terribly but i know she is in a better place and not in pain anymore.

i've been talking to my gramma a lot and it's been so nice getting to know her again. she is going to come visit us in the spring and i can't wait. i sent her mom's journal through yahoo messenger but she said she can't print it out for whatever reason lol, she is 75 after all. sooooo i printed it out for her and am matting all the pages on cardstock and then making a cover and back cover out of chipboard and will decorate it all pretty and then bind it and send it to her. i have had NO desire to scrapbook so i think doing this for her will get me back in the mood.

anyway i guess that's it for now

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think your idea for the journal is a good one. I can't wait to see it finished. I enjoyed reading the poems she wrote for each of you.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

What a cool idea for the journal!!! I bet your grandma will love it!!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Von said...

You've been tagged...see my blog...

Hope you're doing ok...

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home