Thursday, July 06, 2006

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

the best birthday ever

well i had a totally awesome birthday. okay so it was two weeks ago LOL. i guess i have been blog lazy. anyway the first thing was my dear sweet mother in law paid for half of the consultant fee for me to become a ctmh consultant. it technically wasn't for my birthday but since it happened the day before i consider it a birthday present LOL. she also said i could pay her back the other half in small payments. i mostly wanted to become a ctmh consultant so i could get the 30% discount, but my husband says i should do something with it and try to make money. so i guess i will give it a go LOL. the morning of my birthday my husband went for a bike ride which was fine with me since he has neglected it for so long and he really needs to get back into it. so when they got back i took off to my sisters house because she had found on freecycle a lady that was giving away all of her scrapping supplies, crazy huh? so i got tons of paper, a fastener staple thing that staples the decorative bars. okay so i don't know the exact name of it but i got one LOL and it came with the bars. i also got a brayer, stamps, distress ink a whole punch and tons of ribbon. then my sweet sister made me a really nummy sandwhich, i think it was called a penito or something like that and she also made me a double layer cake. mmmmmmmmmmmm that was good. ohh the day before was our annual wright family chili cook off which went totally awesome. we had so fun. my mom had gotten me a beautiful serong that is so big you can just wear that, okay so you wouldn't want to go anywhere in it but boy is it compfy to where around the house. i love it. and my father in law, knowing that i love dolphins, found this dolphin bottle opener at a yard sale. it looks really cool and it helps me open my beer bottles LOL, yes i do drink beer on fridays and i always have to use my shirt to open the darn things. well now i don't have to use my shirt. it also does the pop top bottles but since i usually have sierra nevada pale ale i just use the unscrew part of it. ohh and the best present of all...............................is my wonderful wonderful wubby (okay that is what we call each other...long story) is getting me my camera that i want as soon as this refi goes through. now doesn't that sound like the bestest birthday ever LOL.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

That does sound like the best birthday ever! Congratulations on having such a great day. Everyone deserves to be a little spoiled on their birthday!!!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Heather Rose said...

your bday was a blast :) glad you enjoyed it. Oh, and it was a pannini sandwich, lol.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Sounds like you ahd a great time!
Some awesome goodies too BTW!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home