Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

exhausted

ohh my god i am tired LOL. i feel beat down. i could just fall asleep right now as i am typing this. hard to keep my eyes open. i vacuumed and mopped the floors anyway and during this process my daughter (love her to death) was swaying her scarf around and the vacuum sucked it up. mind you i have to vacuum with the hose because my belt is broke and in my exhaustedness i didn't notice the scarf until it was too late. so then i started crying because i just wanted to finish what i was doing and not have to try and unplug the stupid hose, i guess you could say it overwhelmed me or something. i mean who starts crying over something like that LOL. anyway i got the damned thing unplugged and put her scarf in the dirty clothes. poor girl, she felt sooo bad. i didn't get upset at her or anything, i think just her seeing me upset and frustrated is what upset her, so she ran to her room crying and then came out and said she was sorry and that she didn't notice the vacuum hose right there. i just told her that it was okay and went and finished what i started. i think i am going to go to bed extremely early tonight and see if that helps. Not that i haven't been going to bed early LOL, i mean i am usually asleep by 9 or 9:30 at the latest. okay enough blabbering about that LOL.

so i completed another challenge on this forum that i am on. i tell you what, joining that forum was the best thing for me to do. There are a lot of talented ladies on that forum which gives me inspiration. I want sue heather to post their LO's so they can get praise just like i do. It makes you feel so goooood. I haven't had my scrapbooking mojo lately but deciding to join the forum and do the challenges has made me find my scrapbooking mojo again, and that is a very good thing.

so the other challenge besides the "SHE" challenge was to use paint swatches in your LO. so i decided that i was going to attempt this. Here is the result. I am happy with how it turned out. It is a little blurry because i just took a pic of it with my digi camera instead of scanning it because i don't have a scanner and am too lazy (tired) to go up to my mother in law's house and use hers. plus i don't exactly remember how to do it LOL.



The next challenge i am going to attempt is "the soundtrack of your life" challenge. Basically you pick a song that you like or is your favorite and do a lay out based on the song title. I am going to use "Inspite of ourselves" by john prine and see what i come up with. So stay tuned.........my goal is to have it done by next sunday and posted by monday.

well i guess that is all i have to say for now LOL.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Rose said...

LOL, sorry i had to laugh at your crying. I hate it when i feel like that. That is a great page, you cant even tell its a color swatch.
-Heather

7:48 PM  
Blogger Deene Souza Photography said...

HA HA!!! The MONES are visiting you too! Blast them! Love your snow LO! In California . . . I don't get to ever do a snow LO! I do lots of beach LO's though!

10:50 AM  
Blogger christina said...

hey deene,thank you. i live in cali too, at the time the pic was taken we lived in paradise which gets snow, but the pic was actually taken in magalia which gets even more snow LOL.

1:25 PM  
Blogger christina said...

sorry i forgot to say ty to you to heather. probably because i talk to you everyday LOL.

deene, heather is my sweet sister :)

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home