Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

A scrapbook page all about me

Okay so i am a member of two different scrapbook forums. On one of these forums they do these challenges every month. So i decided to do the challenge that is all about me. it was supposed to have the word she in the title and you are supposed to do one page a month to add to your all about me album. So this challenge was difficult for me to do. first of all i didn't have any photos of just me. so i called my mother in law up and i went up there so she could take some pics of me. well the pics i like of myself are always ones where i am holding a baby. i don't like looking at the camera and i love the looks on peoples faces when they are holding and looking at a baby. they always have this happy, peaceful, content look on them. So my mother in law, sue, put a baby doll in my arms and told me to pretend it was one of my kids and thats what i did. the pics came out great, but there was one that i really liked. So i want to share this page with you because i am very proud of how it turned out and that i actually did it even though it was a challenge.


The journaling reads :

she is stubborn and questions everything

she has a story to tell

she wonders if she is a good mom

she is very impatient

she does the best that she can

she loves her children with everything that she is

she doubts herself

she is actually a sensitive person even though that part of her is hidden well

she tells people what she thinks but doesn't share what she is feeling

she is almost always on time

and hates being late

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Rose said...

GREAT PAGE
Love ya

5:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so pleased with the way your page turned out. The colors are stricking. I told you that peachy color would work. You did an excellent job in your journaling. I know it was difficult but it was worth it. Great job.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Deene Souza Photography said...

Love it! Thanks for doing my challenge!!!!!!!!!!

10:51 AM  
Blogger christina said...

your welcome deene, it was a great idea and i am going to keep it up LOL.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home