Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

hmmmmm.................

Well I haven't written on here in a while, I couldn't decide what to write about :) So I'm just going to say how my life has been going recently. First my surgery had been postponed till the 20th because of insurance reasons, I was upset at first but then I was fine with it.
Dyllan got sick a little while back and he was pretty miserable for about 4 days. He ran a fever for those four days and was throwing up and diarheaing himself to death:( of course he always managed to make it to the bathroom, thank god LOL, and then ashley and I got this cough that wouldn't go away, she ended up getting a fever for 4 days and felt like crap, I ended up taking her in to the doctor and she had developed a secondary infection in the upper part of her lungs. The doctor put her on zythromax and now she is doing much better. She finally woke up this morning with no fever..YEAH. Poor girl just did not feel good :( She lost 4lbs in one week because of it. But she will gain it back real quick I'm sure. I might be able to take her back to preschool tomorrow. I thought I was going to have to cancel my surgery again because of this cough. I made an appointment for today but decided to go into the walk in clinic yesterday. Talk about a miserable experience. I had to bring Ashley with me and we sat in the waiting room for 2 hrs and then finally got called and then we sat in the room where the see you for another 45 minutes with out being seen. Meanwhile Ashley is starting to feel worse and worse. The doctor was too busy talking to two other ppl in suits about things such as his yard and how it looks, and didn't even care that his patients were waiting on him. I finally said F*** this and went to the front desk and said that I was leaving, they asked me my name and asked if I was in a room, and I told them yes and that I had been waiting there for 45 minutes with my sick daughter, and then I walked out. When I got home poor ashleys temperature went up to 102.3, and b4 I left it was only 100.2 and she wasn't feeling too bad. She sure was by the time we got home. I was so pissed at that doctor. Everytime I have gone in there with my sister for her appointments or my SIL for her appointments it has always taken that long, and it was usually because the Doc was bullsh***ing. I'm going to turn their clinic into the better business bureau. There is no reason for that long of a wait to happen.
On the brighter side, when I got home I called my Gynecologist who is doing the surgery and informed them that I had this cough that wouldn't go away and they called in a perscription for me (zythromax), so that made me feel much better LOL.

Dyllan is learning to finally stand up for himself, last week he got suspended for punching this kid who has been picking on him since third grade, dyllan is in fourth grade now, I was proud of him because I am so sick of kids doing that to him. He is a very sweet sensitive kid and I hated him coming home crying because of the other kids picking on him. I wanted to go beat them up LOL. Of course I can't. Well yesterday dyllans teacher came up to my van to talk to me about dyllan knocking this kid on his ass. Well the teacher said that he can only go by what he see's but he didn't see what happened to lead up to dyllan doing that. The kid that he knocked down was keeping this ball away from him when he was trying to bring it in because recess was over. I asked the teacher "can you not ask questions?" he of course said yes but that he still can only go by what he see's. Anyway we had a long conversation and I told him how I felt about dyllan getting picked on and that I'm glad he is standing up for himself. Of course he says that dyllan should let them know who is picking on him but if he does that then those kids will pick on him more. I told him all of this and that I remember what it was like to be in grade school and getting picked on and the last thing you want to do is tattle because that creates more problems. I got my point across and that is what I wanted to do.

Well thats what has been going on in my life lately. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I almost gave up checking on your blog cause you hadn't added anything new.
I agree that Dyllan did fine by not taking that nonsense from his classmate. I bet the other kids will think twice before they tease him again.
I'm glad everyone is feeling better in your house.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Heather Rose said...

bet you cant wait for monday! i keep thinking about it. i hope the surgery goes very smoothly. Love You

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home