Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

i wish....

i wish i would get over this exhausted feeling. i am sooooo freakin tired i feel like i can't move. i need to dig up my blackberry startings and move them so i can have black berries next year or maybe this year but i doubt it. i love blackberry pie and mom said she would teach me how to make blackberry jelly, nummy. i'm going to plant them along a fence that i don't care if it gets covered in thorny blackberry bushes LOL. it is going to be along the fence of my mine and my neighbor who stole my cat for 6 months. man was i pissed at them. my cat is an outside cat and the house that they bought was empty for a long time so he would go over there to sleep since he doesn't like my dogs. anyway he would check in with me everyday to get fed and would walk with me to the mail box, it was quite cute, and i have had him for 12 years now. well when they bought the house we introduced ourselves and i told her that the white cat was mine. next thing i knew he wasn't coming home to check in and i started freaking out. drove around looking for him thinking that he might have gotten hit by a car. so then i started asking neighbors if they had seen him and when i asked her she said "ohh he is yours?" like she didn't know. apparently she had been feeding him canned food (i only feed him dry because it is better for their teeth) and that is why he wasn't coming home. so asked her to quit feeding him that he was my cat, she said okay, but then didn't she kept feeding him and then letting him inside LOL. he is an outside cat for a reason. if he is left inside for too long even with a cat box (and yes he is neutered) he will spray whatever he feels like spraying lmao. My husband even took over some LO's that i had done showing them that we loved our cat, and then said that she should do what she felt was right. well she kept right on feeding him, the bitch, so he was over there for a long time and then he started popping in at my house every once in a while. well finally after 6 months he was home for good. i think that he started spraying on everything LOL and that is what got her to quit feeding him. so now my cat is back home where he belongs, walking with me to the mailbox. okay well the photo upload for blogger isn't working so i just used photobucket. anyway sorry it is blurry but you can see how pretty and cute he is. pixel and oscar grew up together and loved playing. oscar is now gone, :(, he had a tumor in his belly when he was 12 yrs old and we had to put him down.

okay well nevermind because that isn't working right either and now i am very cranky.

so back to my point..... that is why i am going to plant the blackberry bush on that part of the fence. i hope it bugs the shit out of them LOL. anyway gotta go cook dinner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Rose said...

LOL, this was a funny blog to read.
I couldnt believe your neighbors! Rude ppl! I hope you start feeling more awake soon.
Love you!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home