Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

swimming

i was reading julie's blog and she was talking about her kids learning how to swim. it then dawned on me that i haven't said a word as to how ashley is doing thise year. that is why i love reading other pp's blogs, it gets me thinkin. anyway we set up the pool at the beginning of may because it was so stinkin hot and every year ashley has to get used to it again. I wish i had pics, but my digi camera stinks and my canon is out of film and we are sooo incredibly broke right now that i can't buy film. sad i know but hopefully soon that will change. anyway so ashley started off with her floaties (water wings) and after about a week she tried to go with out them and actually remembered how to doggy paddle. the pool is 18 ft across and i brought her half way and she swam to the ladder. i couldn't believe it LOL. last year she was doggy paddling and swimming under water. she was so excited. maybe i will just take pics of her with my crappy digi camera, i guess it is better then nothin LOL. so the other day i tried to see if she would try under the water again and she said no that she needed to practice LOL, so i said okay lets practice. so i stood about four feet away from the ladder and counted to five and then she did it again. i was soooo happy. she hasn't tried it again since but it made me happy that she tried it that once. i'm sure b4 the end of summer she will be swimming underwater like she was last year. i think that i will take pics when she does it again and edit this post and put them on here, crappy pics are better then no pics.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Rose said...

She is a great little swimmer!!!
such a cutie!
-Heather

8:45 AM  
Blogger Liway said...

Hey Christina!!! I'm finally here to visit YOUR blog!!! Awesome job - I love your scrolling layouts! I need some lessons girl!!! WOW!!!

Thank you for taking time to read and comment on my blog. I'm sorry it's so boring all the time - I'm working on it! LOL!!!

I've bookmarked you into my favorites!!! :-)

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home