Saturday, October 21, 2006

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter
okay first an update. I am going to seek a second opinion about my thyroid and such, or ask my doc to check again and also check for other things. I will keep ya'll updated.

ok so i had to drive to rite aid to get a thermometer because ours broke. Ashley came down with a fever after we got home from football today. She had been cranky all day and she actually fell asleep at the game LOL i need to post pics of that as well and will do it in my next post. anyway i actually had my camera in the van LOL and the sky looked really really cool. So i grabbed my camera and snapped these pics. I think that i am getting better LOL. I was in full manual mode. Shutter was set at 1/500 and i think the aperature was set at 5.6 and iso at 400. anyway i love this first pic LOL.


 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos Christina. The sunset looks amazing.

Hope the second opinion gets to the bottom of your health problems.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I sure agree that you should get a second opinion. It is no always female problems that cause females to be sick. I hope you find out soon and start feeling better.
Great pics by the way. Sue

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home