Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter
omg i am jumping out of my skin LOL. i am so excited that i am bawling my eyeballs out. okay so my dear sweet wubby called me this evening and his stupid cell phone was breakin up like crazy. so i ask how his day was and then he tells me that his boss "Bob" wanted to talk to him about his work. okay so i started to freak out in my mind because of the way that he said it sounded really bad. I mean I got teary eyed and thought the worst. I was freakin out and since I couldn't hear him I couldn't hear the second sentence. I kept saying "I can't hear you" and then I heard a bunch of mumbo jumbo because of his cell phone. so again i said " I can't hear you, you are all chopped" LOL so then he said " you are pissing me off" LOL so then i told him that it wasn't my fault LOL that his reception was stupid. so then he kept repeating until i could finally hear "I got a 2$ an hour raise" OMG I AM FREAKIN OUT LOL. NOW WE CAN PAY BILLS AND BUY GAS AND FOOD LOL. okay so i really need to figure out the budget. i am not totally sure if that is possible since i am losing my weekend part of my job. but i really think that it is possible since we are gaining two bucks an hour and the wonderful ppl in my ctmh 10 group. ohh please tell me this wasn't a dream LOL. for him to get this raise so soon means that he is doing an awesome job and i can't stop crying. i feel like a big ole goofball. Is this really going to work out? ohh I really hope so.....................

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so happy for you Chris!!!! I told you this would work out the good lord doesn't open a window so wide if he didn't want you to fly through it! I'm so thrilled for you!!!!!

6:17 AM  
Blogger Heather Rose said...

YAY!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!
Thats so Great Jason is doing so well!!
Its so nice to hear you happy again!!
I LOVE YA

9:43 AM  
Blogger Donna C said...

Christina that is totally AWESOME news ! I am so happy for the 2 of you ! Do you know this is the start of good things to come ? Hang in there girl as the world is your oyster !!!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Liway said...

Congratulations Christine!!! This is awesome!!!! Good things are coming your way!!!! :-) ((hugs)) and a BIG pat on the back to Jason!!! WTG!!!!

12:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah! I'm so glad things are going good for Jason, too.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home