Saturday, September 23, 2006

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

okay i feel better......

about all of this, thank you all who talked with me about this. It has really helped me see the big picture and that is what i wanted. This whole thing puts my sister and BIL in an awkward position as well and that is what i needed to see. so thank you everyone and thank you for being honest because that is what I wanted. I love honesty LOL it makes life so much easier. My mil said something that was really cool too, she said that i am under so much stress that even a fly hitting my forehead would feel like a train hitting me and she is right. the stress that i am under right now is going to make things feel more overwhelming then they normally would. I gotta keep that in mind before i react to things LOL. ahhh it feels soooo good to talk things through and think things through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home