Friday, October 20, 2006

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

testosterone

well my doc doesn't seem to think that it is my thyroid. He is prescribing methyltestosterone three times a week. I just place it under my tongue. My problem is that when i look up thyroid problems I have most of the symptoms and when i look up testosterone the only symptom i have with that is fatigue. So i just don't know. I am going to take the testosterone and see how it does but i really don't think that is the problem. My doc is a gynecologist so maybe he only thinks in those terms. I do know that in order to get an accurate reading of your thyroid you need to have it checked more then once. I'm sure that I do need the testosterone since i did have a hysterctomy and do not have any of my female parts LOL. I just have a sneaky suspicion that it is my thyroid that is causing this. Well I hope that the testosterone works and if it does then i don't need to worry about it anymore LOL. What really bothers me is the fatigue and the forgetfullness. those two things are really frustrating. Uggh i just want to feel better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you get a second option from another doctor Christina.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home