Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter

I'm tired of being tired

I am soooo tired alllllllllllll of the time, and it is really really really getting on my nerves. I can get 8, 6 and even 10 hours of sleep and still be exhausted when i wake up. my coffee doesn't work anymore, I swear its decafinated. My hair is thinning and has been for quite sometime but that isn't something that a person likes to talk about LOL. Anyway I went and had blood work done, one of them being thyroid. Well the medical assistant called me last night and said something about my t3 something or other being slightly elevated. I forget things and foget to do things and I can't stay focused which is really irritating because i normally have such a great memory and can focus on anything. Also I have been having muscle cramps like crazy. Anyway I am hoping to find some answers because i am sick of this, sick of feeling this way. I AM JUST SICK TO DEATH OF IT!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you start feeling better soon ((((((HUGS)))))) ....BIG one!

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope you feel better soon Christina. Its hard to stay positive when you feel sick or tired all the time.

I am thinking of you Christina.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home