Monday, November 06, 2006

Glitter @ HotFreeLayouts.com
Site Meter
okay this is Imogenes album that i made for her for christmas. I didn't exactly post these in order LOL but ohh well. I am very happy with the whole thing and I really think that she will love it. I'm giving it to her tomorrow and will let you all know what she says and what her reaction is. i must say though that i am glad that i am done LOL. I have one more album to do for her that she paid me for. It is of her grandsons wedding. Originally she was going to pay me for three albums but two of the ppl said no LOL. hopefully they don't change their minds LOL because i really dont' want to do anymore of these. it takes too much time away from scrapping my own pics and i am way behind on those and i mean WAY BEHIND. thanks for looking :D

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are all lovely Christina, I imagine that they would take ages to do but they are all stunning.

I really love your work.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home